4100 Purge & Trap Autosampler
The OI Analytical 4100 Water / Soil Sample Processor automates the handling and processing of samples in 40-mL VOA vials for purge-and-trap analysis of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in accordance with U.S. EPA methods.
The 4100 efficiently processes up to 100 drinking water, wastewater, or soil samples and operates with a single or dual Eclipse 4660 purge-and-trap instruments.
The 4100 is equipped with an innovative pneumatically-actuated cylindrical vial gripper that surrounds and conforms to each vial. The VOA Constrictor mechanism lifts and transports 40-mL VOA vials to and from the sampling station with unsurpassed reliability.
New! 4100 Water/Soil Sample Processor Interface Kits are now available for Teledyne and EST Analytical purge and trap sample concentrators.
- Holds 100 samples in two 50-position vial racks
- Operates with one or two Eclipse 4660 purge-and-trap instruments
- Vial cooling option keeps vials at 10°C or less in accordance with USEPA Method 524.3
- VOA Constrictor vial gripper has built-in vial sensor
- Standard Addition Module has two 3-mL reservoirs, expandable to four 3-mL reservoirs
- High-speed injection valves in Standard Addition Module inject programmed volume with no excess or waste