Pegasus® GC-HRT+ 4D
High Resolution GC×GC-TOFMS
The Pegasus GC-HRT+ 4D combines the highest performance GCxGC and TOFMS tools on the market with High Resolution Deconvolution® (HRD®). Ideal for the most complex samples, users are able to find more analytes than ever before and confidently identify unknown components.
- Clearly identify analytes in your sample with the unmatched sensitivity of the GC×GC modulation process.
- Mass accuracies of 1 ppm and peak capacity potential at least two times greater than any mass spectrometer currently available on the marketplace.
- Encoded Frequent Pushing® (EFP®) contributes to a significant increase in sensitivity, expanded dynamic range, wide mass range, and much more.
- Folded Flight Path® (FFP®) technology provides high resolution, enhanced sensitivity, and higher orders of TOF focusing.
- KADAS®, our patented ion statistics-based data acquisition system, dramatically reduces noise, ensures mass accuracy, and reduces file size.
- Integrated NIST and Accurate Mass Libraries compare accurate mass new sample data against an accurate mass library data set.
- Available with either Electron Ionization (EI) source for comparison with classic library spectra, or Chemical Ionization (CI) source for preservation of the molecular ion.
- Food Safety
- Life Science
- Aroma Flavour Fragrance
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Forensics and Toxicology