Clarity Chromatography Data System
What is Clarity?
- Clarity is fully featured Chromatography Data System software for HPLC and GC, produced by Data Apex.
Data Apex was founded in 1991, since then Clarity has over 20,000 installations, with customers in 115 countries around the world.
It provides all of the instrument control, data acquisition, calibration, data processing and reporting capabilities you would expect to run your system.
It supports a wide range of instruments (700+) including those of many different popular manufacturers, for example Agilent Technologies and Shimadzu.
Why use Clarity?
- It is a cost effective alternative to manufacturer supplied software whilst not compromising on quality or usability.
- It can massively enhance the lifetime and usability of older hardware, where the manufacturer support is no longer available or a prohibitively expensive upgrade is required, to allow use of your system with modern computer hardware and the Windows 10 operating system.
- In laboratories with hardware from multiple manufacturers, Clarity allows you to run all of your systems on a single software platform. This reduces complexity and operator training requirements, increasing the efficiency of your chromatography lab.
- Free upgrades and the easy ability to move the installation to another computer or another instrument, as your requirements change over time, ensure Clarity is a low cost long term solution.
- Modular design allows flexibility, from a single instrument data aquisition only set up to four systems with full control on one installation.
How can DAS help?
- We are an independent reseller of Clarity, operating in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
- We can provide Clarity and any support services required, such as installation, instrument configuration, training, ongoing technical help and provision of suitable computer hardware.
- We offer demonstration and trial installations, allowing you to be sure of the compatibility and usability of Clarity before committing to a purchase.
- Please feel free to get in touch to discuss your requirements in more detail.