Clarity Chromatography Data System
What is Clarity?
- Clarity is fully featured Chromatography Data System software for HPLC and GC, produced by Data Apex.
- Data Apex was founded in 1991, since then Clarity has over 20,000 installations, with customers in 115 countries around the world.
- It provides all of the instrument control, data acquisition, calibration, data processing and reporting capabilities you would expect to run your system.
- It supports a wide range of instruments (700+) including those of many different popular manufacturers, for example Agilent Technologies and Shimadzu.
Why use Clarity?
- It is a cost effective alternative to manufacturer supplied software whilst not compromising on quality or usability.
- It can massively enhance the lifetime and usability of older hardware, where the manufacturer support is no longer available or a prohibitively expensive upgrade is required, to allow use of your system with modern computer hardware and the Windows 10 operating system.
- In laboratories with hardware from multiple manufacturers, Clarity allows you to run all of your systems on a single software platform. This reduces complexity and operator training requirements, increasing the efficiency of your chromatography lab.
- Free upgrades and the easy ability to move the installation to another computer or another instrument, as your requirements change over time, ensure Clarity is a low cost long term solution.
- Modular design allows flexibility, from a single instrument data aquisition only set up to four systems with full control on one installation.
How can DAS help?
- We are an independent reseller of Clarity, operating in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
- We can provide Clarity and any support services required, such as installation, instrument configuration, training, ongoing technical help and provision of suitable computer hardware.
- We offer demonstration and trial installations, allowing you to be sure of the compatibility and usability of Clarity before committing to a purchase.
- Please feel free to get in touch to discuss your requirements in more detail.